As technology moves forwards many companies are looking to embrace the power of the cloud. But many are still confused by the true benefits of Cloud solutions. At Systems IT we can help you understand whether the cloud is right for you.
A private cloud is the implementation of cloud services on resources that are dedicated to your organisation (on-premises, off-premises or a mix of both).
With a private cloud, you get many of the benefits of public cloud computing with the additional control and customisation available from having your own dedicated resources.
The key benefits to be gained by adopting cloud technology include:
- Flexibility / mobility for the workforce – Work from any device / work anywhere
- Reduce risk – In built data back-up / Disaster Recovery Solution
- No more capital expenditure or upgrading servers every 3/5 years
- Always use the latest Microsoft applications / no license upgrade cost
- Low start-up costs
- Remote and on-site support included
This not only offers our clients a greater resilience of their IT infrastructure than would be cost effectively possible at their office, It also allows a shift in focus to the clients specific applications and its employees efficiency & productivity.
The result is a service-based infrastructure which can grow on demand and create new infrastructure as and when required. And one that enables IT professionals to respond more effectively to changes in your business needs.