Our job is to ensure your data is protected from cyber attacks, ransomware, impersonation emails and all the other ways used to try and breach your network.
IT security, network security, cyber security – whatever you call it, it is probably the biggest threat to your business right now.
They say data is the new oil – and people want your data.
”“Thank you for great, quick and efficient service. 5 out of 5 on all aspects of your support.”Ken Majithia, Maths Partnership
Prevention is better
Taking proactive steps to prevent IT security problems is far better than have to react to them. Taking steps such as:
- Multi-factor authentication on devices so a lost device cannot be accessed and thre’s no data breach.
- Adding EndPoint security to all mobile devices to separate data and enable it to be wiped if needed.
- Improved WiFi security, including a separate Guest network, to stop access or infection.
- User training on how to spot an Impersonation email and what action to take.
- Keeping your malware and anti-virus applications up to date to combat the ever-changing threat.
Will mean that
- Someone tries to hack into your network.
- a device is lost, containing valuable data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- unknown attack types, including email, penetration hacks or even walking in the door, are launched at your business
You are protected
Protect your data
All of the above are just examples of what can be done to protect your network and your data. We develop the right IT security solutions for your business, depending on the complexity of your IT, any compliance requirements and many other factors.